Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Bake A Cake With A Soda

I really cannot believe that I just now found out about doing this. On the phone with my daughter and she was telling me that she was making a cake , but had no eggs or oil, so she was doing her favorite thing of using a can of soda! WHAT??? I could not believe it. I was dumbfounded. You actually can do it. Plus it makes the cake healthier for you. Lower in fat and cholesterol.

NEED:

A packaged cake mix that is your favorite. Any flavor.

A can of your favorite soda. You can even use diet soda if that is all that you have. Makes it even more healthy.

Ignore the directions on the cake box --- Just add the one can of soda to the mix.

Mix it up and put it in a cake pan. Bake until it is done. Until a toothpick comes out clean. Serve.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)