Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sometimes Things Actually Do Work!!

We had a really windy storm go thru last week and it knocked my umbrella style  clothesline over! I wasn't able to get it back up. So I brought it in and just laid it in the kitchen to wait until hubby got home. But, my mind is always thinking and I got to thinking I could put it up in the back bedroom that I had just cleaned out. I put a chair in there and tied this to it and set it up in the middle of the room. I Put a couple of heavy boxes on the chair to hold it there. It set there for a few days and yesterday I did a load of towels , took them in there and hung them up, and turned on  a small fan. Just went in there and they are DRY!! It worked great!! Another good thing is the heat vent is right under this so this winter when the heat is on it will dry even quicker. I love it. Last winter our power bill was really high because of having to use the dryer every time I did laundry. Now I can save some money.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)