Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Off-Grid Way To Wash Clothes

This thought came to my mind the other day when I ran out of coffee and almost threw the can away.

The lid fits tight on these plastic canisters. It is big enough to be able to put underwear, socks, and other small items in. Put them in and add hot water and very little soap. Shake it up for a few minutes and then pour out into a sink or into a Salad Spinner .One of those helps a lot with getting the water out of the clothing after you have drained the water out of the clothes. After you get done washing your unmentionables you can then hang them on a Folding Clothes Drying Rack for them to dry. Great way to wash clothes while camping also. 

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)