Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 8, 2014

Caution Infection Zone...

Sent my hubby to the Dollar Tree and he came home with some great things and even the batteries I had sent him there for. LOL . But, they have a lot of Halloween decorations now and he looked thru it. He saw these things that made him think of what he thought was a great idea. The more I think about it , he might be right. These 30 foot long "CAUTION' AND "INFECTION ZONE" banners. Looks like the caution tape that road crews use etc. He has always thought that a SHTF situation would be brought on by a disease. And the items that have been on the news lately. The Ebola and this new disease that kids are getting is just reinforcing this thinking. He thought that if we are fine and everything else is going to hell in a handbasket that we could use these put in front of the doors and windows and maybe people out looking to loot would think that we were infected. I don't know. Seems like a good idea.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)