Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 22, 2014

So True ~~~ Prepare For The Unexpected ~~~






I do this everyday on Facebook , Not sure why, but just something I do. LOL My Little Man plays the games on facebook and probably drives all of my friends crazy, but this is the one thing I do. Today it was a fortune that actually made sense.

We should all be prepared for the unexpected. It shouldn't take a fortune cookie on Facebook for anyone to know this. Be Smart!!!! Prepare for anything and everything. Pay attention to what kind of natural disasters happen in your area and prepare for them. Then prepare for everything else.

BE SMART AND ALWAYS HAVE THE THOUGHT IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. Something might happen that makes it impossible for any help to get to you and your family. Prepare for the worst case scenario.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)