Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Safe & Clean Water From Clearly Filtered!

Having clean water to drink is the most important thing to have. With this pitcher that filters your water from Clearly Filtered you can be positive that you will have the cleanest and freshest water. This pitcher is very easy to use and it is gravity fed filtered. A replaceable filter that takes out 99.99% of impurities. It even gets out Fluoride. The filter filters up to 200 gallons of water for your family so it is also a great value.

I was sent this pitcher and filter set over a week ago and immediately started using it. I now only use it. I love it. I really noticed a fresher taste in my tap water as soon as I poured it in my glass. The chlorine smell was gone. No longer do we think we are at a city pool! Our city water supplier must use massive amounts of chlorine. That is the number one reason I started buying bottled water, the chlorine taste is so bad in our tap water that you would gag while trying to even take a small sip. Plus all of the other nasty things in it , like Fluoride and Mercury. It is just scary. But, now we can drink our tap water and know that it is saving us money and it is so easy to use.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)