Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Getting Prepped For Winter Already!

I bought one of these, Portable Military Camping Steel Wood Stove Tent Heater for Fishing Camp Cooking, a few weeks ago.We haven't had a chance to put it together yet. Hubby hasn't been home enough. But, I did read the reviews and they say to burn it real hot outside to get the paint off. I just wanted this for a really bad emergency. Our winter was so so so so so so so bad last winter. We were stuck in our house for a few weeks and we could not even move our car! We really wanted to move , but it looks like we will be here another damn winter in the house and I wanted something. If our power goes out and we get frozen in again , we will have something! This even has a cooking area made on the top of it. Plus , the factor that my frugal hubby loved, was it was cheap. We had had a chance to buy a wood burning stove last year for $75.00 , but when I went to pick it up , the woman's husband was home and said that she was not supposed to sell it. That he was keeping it to put in their basement. I couldn't blame him. This little stove would work great in our little house. I have watched videos on youtube of people using this stove in tiny houses.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)