Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Food Storage Recipe - Southwestern Burgers

We had planned on having a cookout this afternoon, but it started storming so we had to make the Southwestern Burgers inside. They still turned out great!

NEED:

1 pound of lean ground beef

2 tablespoon of taco seasoning mix

6 tablespoon of a thick and chunky salsa

pepper jack cheese - sliced. 

hamburger buns

Heat your grill or get the pan ready for the stove.

While that prepping mix the ingredients well in a bowl. Shape into patties.

Place the patties on the grill or pan. Cook them until they are done through. Place the cheese on the patties. Serve. add toppings you like and some more of the salsa.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)