Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Living Off- The - Grid!!

FREE Off Grid Solar DVD

Here’s what we cover in this brand new DVD that is sold exclusively here:
  • How I set up my solar power system using this "simple little trick" for maximum efficiency
  • How we wired our affordable and easy-to-use solar panels, and how you can do this too...
  • We go over the inverter, the controller and the batteries and what they do to maximize your power output.
  • Our backup system in case the weather doesn’t cooperate!
  • Our affordable but powerful wind power system and how it works – it’s so simple you’ll laugh when you see it…
  • I go through every room of the house and show you our power efficiency tricks so that we need a small, easy-on-the-wallet power system!
  • I’ll show you how we use the sun to heat AND COOL our house for FREE
  • I’ll go through all the little tricks and tips you can do that can slash your power bill BEFORE you ever spend a dime on solar!
  • Why anyone can do this with a little bit of elbow grease and desire for independence.
And its all FREE in the Off Grid Solar DVD. FREE Off Grid Solar DVD

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)