Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Survive the Global Crisis

Survive the Global Crisis was a free kindle book when this post was written.

You can continue lying on your sofa and wait, until everything is totally messed up, swim around in your depression and feel sorry for yourself, blame everyone else for your sorrows, protest and occupy with the masses and close your eyes to reality, swear at and condemn those across the ocean or on the other side of the continent while everything reaches boiling point… Or you can grab this opportunity and contribute to real change; change within you, change in your environment and ultimately change around the world. SURVIVE THE GLOBAL CRISIS offers you 100s of practical tips!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)