Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Never Ending Dryer Sheets

This is such a cool idea and a money saver.


I seen this on Facebook. Not sure who originally posted it or whose idea it is.


~~NEVER ENDING DRYER SHEETS~~

WHAT YOU NEED:

 1 Container with an airtight lid (grabbed out of my pantry)

 4 sponges cut in half ($1.00 for a 4pk at the dollar store)

1 cup of your favorite fabric softener ($0.30 worth of fabric softener)

 2 cups water (free from my tap)

 WHAT TO DO: Mix the water and fabric softener into a plastic container. Add the cut sponges so they can soak in the mixture. When ready to use, squeeze the excess liquid from 1 sponge and place into the dryer with your wet clothes. Run the dryer cycle as normal. Once complete place the now dry sponge back into the container of liquid for use next time. Clothes smell good, are soft and have no static just like the expensive non-reusable dryer sheets.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)