Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 23, 2014

I CAN CAN RELISHES, Salsa, Sauces & Chutney!!

I CAN CAN RELISHES, Salsa, Sauces & Chutney!! How to make relishes, salsa, sauces, and chutney with quick, easy heirloom recipes from around the world ... or sell (I CAN CAN!! Frugal Living Series) was a free book for the Kindle when this post was written.


Introducing the newest book from the I CAN CAN Frugal Living Series!!



Whether you are a beginning home canner or a pro, canning for gifts or interested in large quantity food storage, canning to save money or to improve the quality of food you feed your family, you will find something of interest in this book!

Step-by-step instructions


Gain the confidence to add home canning to your skillset. Each recipe is written with simple, crystal clear instructions to promote safe canning technique that can be followed by even a first time home canner.

Great recipes


Enjoy delicious recipes from the Deep South and around the world that will appeal to even the most experienced home-canner who wants to add some new items to their pantry or farm stand sales items.

Folk stories


Read stories that add context and meaning to the recipes. They add elements of humor and love to every recipe that will stir memories of your own.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)