Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Home Brewing

Home Brewing: Self-Sufficiency (The Self-Sufficiency Series), this is something that my hubby is wanting to try out.

This new handbook book includes everything you’ll need to brew a variety of beers at home, from the equipment and techniques needed, to inside secrets from a professional brewer. John Parkes, an experienced brewmaster, explains how anyone can produce delicious beer with the help of just some basic equipment and a few key skills. Those new to home brewing will love the easy-to-follow instructions; adept home brewers will be delighted by the original recipes. Made without unnecessary chemicals and additives, the beers featured here will appeal to anyone seeking a more self-sufficient lifestyle—and they taste great!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)