Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 3, 2014

Food Storage Recipe - 3-2-1 Mug Cake

This is so easy. When my mom told me this recipe the other night on the phone , I seriously thought that she had lost her mind. But, I love finding ways to make things easy and with stuff that I have plenty of in my food storage. So, I gave it a try and now have a favorite dessert to make for us when we want something quick and just enough for one of us. We usually waste cakes when I make a whole one, I hate to admit. So to be able to make a single serve cake will also be a very frugal thing for us. No more wasting cake!!!

3-2-1 Mug Cake

NEED:

1 box Angel Food Cake Mix

1 box of any flavor cake mix ( We love funfetti cake mix in our house, but you could use any flavor!)

Frosting for when it is done cooking! YUMMY

Pour both boxes of cake mix into a big gallon sized Ziploc bag.

Shake it up and make sure that it is all mixed up very well.

NOW THE FUN PART:

Take a clean coffee mug that is microwave safe. Combine 3 tablespoons of the cake mix with 2 tablespoon of water. Stir this up well and put into the microwave for 1 minute. You do not even have to grease the mug.

Put a dab of frosting on top and eat it right out of the mug.



0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)