Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cool Dollar Tree Find

 
 
Just another cool Dollar Tree find that could come in handy during a emergency andif you have no lights.
 
Cute little 5 LED desk top lights. They use 3 AA batteries that I also buy at the Dollar Tree and as you can tell from the picture they are very bright.
 
You might check to see if you Dollar Tree has them. I just found these by accident. They were on the bottom of a shelf in a box with other little trinkets, like sticker collector albums and other small things. Totally hidden. I grabbed one of each color just to see how they work. Might get a couple more just to put back. I always have a stockpile of AA batteries. Everything in our house seems to use them.  

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)