Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Black Out Curtains - A Must Have!!

This is a must have on my list of thing to have up in your home. Especially if your like me and will most likely be hunkering in if something happens. Blackout Window Curtain are a great thing to have up anyway, they don't let the hot sun in the windows in the summer and in the winter they act like a thick thermal barrier to keep cold air out.
I actually noticed our power bill go down last summer when I put ours up. Not running the AC as much. Great for us because we have no trees at all in our yard. So no shade to cool off the house. These have helped a ton. They also will come in handy during a disaster. No one can see in your house. They can't see if you are using lights, etc. Great tool to have.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)