Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Food Storage Recipe - Homemade Scalloped Potatoes

I use this recipe a lot. I love it - no measuring or anything. Put everything into a oven safe bowl and bake until done.

Homemade Scalloped Potatoes

NEED:

Potatoes - however many that you want to use for how many people you will be feeding. Slice them thin.

Milk

butter

salt and pepper

flour

shredded cheese

Slice the potatoes up and layer in glass oven safe pan. Pyrex is best. Put some flour all over this. Put Real butter over this in chunks. Salt and pepper it to taste and then pour milk over all until it JUST covers the potatoes. Bake in oven at 375 degrees until the potatoes are tender and the milk is cooked into the potatoes. Cover it with some cheese and bake until the cheese melts. Another few minutes.

This is an easy dish and can be changed up some. You can add bacon or ham. You can use different types of cheese. Just about do anything to this.


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)