Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Darn Those Darn Socks!

My family is so hard on socks. I used to have to buy new socks at least once a month. That was getting ridiculous, so I had to learn a new skill. I had to learn how to darn them so that they could be worn for a bit longer. Now our socks last longer and I am not buying socks every time I go to a store that sells socks. It might seem like it is time consuming, but it really isn't. I get all of the socks together, put on a movie and darn away!! Before I know it I am done.


Here are a couple of videos that I had watched to learn how to do it:




0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)