Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Potassium Iodide - Better Safe Than Sorry

When I seen an article a couple of days ago saying that the us government was stocking up on Potassium Iodide , I knew it was time to find out about getting some for my family. There are a few reactors close to where we live and just want to be safe.My hubby had been talking to some people that he knows and they all suggested to get Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide Tablets.So, I put an order in for some. At least keep some handy. I also want to get some liquid type for kids. I am thinking that I seen somewhere where you can get some liquid potassium iodide. I will have to hunt around for the best brand , etc. I really think that the accident in Japan at Fukishima really has released more radiation into our atmosphere than the government is letting on. Just my opinion. But better safe than sorry.

http://radiationnetwork.com/


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)