Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Beginners Guide to Breeding Rabbits: What to expect when your rabbit is expecting

A Beginners Guide to Breeding Rabbits: What to expect when your rabbit is expecting was a free book for kindle when this post was written.


LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO BECOME A RABBIT BREEDER TODAY!


This no fluff 50+ page ebook is packed with all the information you need to start breeding rabbits. Whether you are just thinking about breeding rabbits, or have already started, this is the book for you!

Some things you will learn:


- How to choose your breeding stock

- What equipment you will need

- Recordkeeping

- All about breeding, pregnancy, and beyond

- Problems during birth (kindling)

- Caring for the kits (baby rabbits)

- Making pedigrees

- Tattooing rabbits

You will also find the answers to common breeding questions such as:


- Why won't my rabbits breed?

- How can I tell if my rabbit is pregnant?

- What do I do when she's giving birth?

- What do I do if she has problems giving birth?

- Is it ok to handle the kits?

- How do I raise orphan kits?

- And so much more!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)