Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Practical Prepping

,Practical Prepping: Be Ready For Disaster Without Driving Yourself Crazy Was a free book when this was written. ok Description Publication Date: June 5, 2013 People say that “you can never be too prepared” for a disaster – and while that is true, I do believe there is such a thing as over-preparation. If preparing for a possible disaster in the future significantly impairs your family’s quality of life today, you might need to reassess your priorities. Living in a constant state of terror and paranoia is not something I am particularly fond of. I’m not one of those people who has built such an incredible fortress for myself that I’m almost giddy about the idea of getting a chance to use it. If you find that lifestyle appealing, this guide is not for you. But you probably guessed that already from the title. I believe in practical preparation. Being smart and ready, but also being rational about the risks and rewards involved. In this mini-book I will seek to address some simple steps that everyone should take to stay prepared. ==================================== SOME TOPICS INCLUDE... + Building a "Ready Bag" (a.k.a. "Go" or "Bug Out" Bag) + Creating a Sensible Stockpile + Having a Basic Disaster Preparedness Plan + What if you have Children or Pets? + Prepping on a Tight Budget + BONUS: Canning and Preserving Food

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)