Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Food Storage Recipe- Pecan Pie

We have to have pecan pie during the holidays. It is just not Christmas without it. This is a easy recipe. Pecan pie is really not that hard to make.

Pecan Pie

Mix the following ingredients together very well...

1 cup dark corn syrup

1 cup brown sugar

1/3 teaspoon salt

1/3 cup melted margarine

1 teaspoon vanilla

Add 3 slightly beaten whole eggs.

Pour the mixture into an unbaked pie shell and sprinkle 1 1/2 cups shelled whole pecans over all of that mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)