Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 18, 2013

Teaching Prepping To Children


I was sent this book Prepper Pete Prepares to read and review.  I love it. My Little Man loved it a lot. Great way to teach a child about prepping and why to be prepared without scaring them! My son has made me read this to him everyday since we received it.

It being about an ant that decides that his family should be better prepared for any type of emergency really makes it enjoyable for kids while teaching them. Giving the reasons to prep in a way that kids understand. 

This would make a great Christmas gift to give the kids in your life. Let them know that we can prepare for bad times and not be scared. This is the original prepper book for kids.  I really think that books like this , for kids, are out just in time. Kids need to know that bad things can happen , but that you can be prepared and don't have to be scared or worried. This book tells them about the times and how to prepare without frightening them. 

Great book!

2 comments:

Kermit said...

Glad you (and your son) are enjoying Prepper Pete Pete prepares! And thank you for the review.

Blessings,
Kermit Jones, Jr.

Joquena said...

This seems like a good message for grownups too! It's really easy to get overwhelmed any time you try to shift the focus to survival preparedness and panicking so isn't the point.






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)