Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cloth Diapers!






Print this off to keep on hand as a reference on how to fold cloth diapers. I used cloth diapers on my Little Man and was amazed at how easy it actually was and how much money we saved. We did have several All In One (AIO) Cloth Diapers that we used for travel, etc. But actually used Prefold Diaper most of the time. Started using them when it was found out very early on that Little Man was allergic to diapers. Something in the gel stuff that is in them to catch the leaks. UGH. If you are looking for a way to save money and have a baby in the house try using cloth diapers. Safer for them than diapers and saves money!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)