Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Prepared For Survival Cook Book

I put all of my recipes from this blog into a Kindle ebook - Prepared For Survival - Frugal Food Storage Recipes- it is only 99 cents and you can have all of the recipes in a convenient place. Frugal food storage recipes that will use your food storage in a way that will give your family variety without costing a lot. Food storage does not have to break your bank. You can do it frugally and eat well. I have added some recipes to the blog since I posted that book to Kindle , but I will update it soon with the new recipes.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)