Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 10, 2013

Awesome Yard Sales!

Had another great day this past weekend going to yard sales. This time my hubby went with us and he must have been good luck...everything I have been wanting ,even some from my wish list on Amazon, I found. And for cheap!!

Rundown of treasures:

Brand new fishing rod and reel - $12.00

Treadmill - an older one,  but for $5.00 I couldn't pass it up!

Cast Iron double sided grill - Like this one - Double Reversible Grill/Griddle that I have had in my wishlist for a few months.  $0.50

A water cooler for my 5 gallon water bottles!! Great thing is that it works at giving out water without being plugged in. Makes it so much easier to use the huge bottles. $1.00

Oil lamp - $1.00

Stack of Cookbooks - $2.00

Coffee Pot For Hubbies Big rig - $0.75

and some other stuff too, but this "prepper" stuff was the best!!  Can't wait til this weekend to go on the yard sale hunt again!!

Anytime that you can get to yard sales, you have got to go. You can always find ton of "prepper" items at them. Plus it is fun!!


0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)