Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Too Busy To Write!

I have been too busy to write. Homeschooling is starting to take a lot more time. Little Man is at that age where he is reading more and doing more. It is an all day thing now. Plus we have 2 cars now so we have been able to go on "field trips". Having so much fun. I promise that I will be writing more often. I am getting time budgeted a lot better this week. LOL I have an awesome review that I need to write soon. You are really going to love that! I loved reviewing it. HINT: Water is the most important thing for survival!!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)