Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Homemade Paint For The Kiddos!!

We have fun with this. Great way to make paint for the kids. I make this and let my son have fun.

1 cup salt

 1 cup flour

 1 cup water

 food coloring

That is it. Mix it in plastic squeeze bottles or plastic bowls that have lids. Make sure they are somewhere that is safe to get paint on and wear old clothes. I find that the more food coloring I add the more it stains. That is the only bad thing about this. I set my sons table outside when it is warm and he can paint all day!!

1 comments:

Megan said...

That's a great idea! Very safe for kiddos to use. This will definitely come in handy when hubby and i have kids in the future. ;)






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)