Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Year In The Maine Woods

I was given, A Year In The Maine Woods, a while back. I finally decided to start reading it last night. I was up till midnight reading it. I couldn't put it down. Great book about a man who wants to escape it all and does it in a small cabin in the Maine wilderness. In a cabin with no running water or electricity that is built out of hand-cut logs. He spend his time rediscovering nature, tracking deer, and more. This book even has some sketches in it. Just a really good book. A real surprise for me , because it is not the usual type of book that I would pick for myself.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)