Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Food Storage Recipe - Breakfast Pizza

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I am always trying to come up with different things to make. This recipe was given to me from my mom. It is a good one. A great way to start the day.

Breakfast Pizza

1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls, like pillsbury.

6 eggs

1/2 a cup of chopped fresh tomato

Bacon , cooked crispy , drained and crumbled up

shredded cheese, I like to use the shredded colby jack.

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Press the crescent roll dough out onto a 13X9 baking pan.

Whisk up the eggs in a small bowl, pepper and salt them to taste and then pour over the dough. Sprinkle the top with the bacon (or a few times I have even used cooked up sausage.) Bake about 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Sprinkle the top with the shredded cheese and bake a few more minutes. Until the cheese melts. SERVE.

You can easily change this up anyway that you would like and even use your freeze-dried items.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)