Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Have Got to Have Great Scissors!



Please do not hold it against me that I had to use my son's video camera for the photo for this post! LOL I had no idea how to use it and couldn't find my camera. Not sure what happened to it. But, anyway , I had to do this review of these scissors and this was the only way to take a shot of them. I have had a hard time figuring out which ones are my favorite though.

I do a lot of sewing and the Westcott Titanium Bonded8" Non-Stick Straight Scissors are perfect for that. The perfect size and cut without catching onto anything. I love them so much. I won't use anything else. These will last a long time since they are Titanium. Great way to get your money's worth. Strong and sharp. A great pair of scissors in the house is a must-have and these are the pair to get.

Being a homeschooling family, we do a lot of crafts and projects at home where my Little Man has to have scissors of his own for. I really like these Westcott Kids Scissors With Microban Protection. He really likes them. They are easy for him to hold and cut so great that he has no trouble at all. The only trouble he is having now is that we don't have a lot for him to cut out. LOL All that he wants to do now is cut! The plus for me is that the Handles are infused with Microban antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of bacterial odors. Really cool. They have stainless steel safety blades on them also. These will last a long time and are safe for him to use.

This last item is a great thing to have if you're an extreme couponer! It is the Westcott Scissor Mouse Paper Trimmer. It looks and feels just like a computer mouse, but has a blade in the bottom that cuts. It is very sharp and cuts just through the paper. I did have a hard time with it when I first opened it, but I realized that I was taking too much time trying to line the paper into the paper guard thing on the bottom of it. When I realized that you just have to place this mouse on the paper and very lightly push down I had no problem at all. I was cutting coupons out easily and very fast. I have also wrapped a couple of Christmas presents. Cool little gadget and it would be a great gift for a scrapbooking friend! Easy to use on any flat surface and cuts long straight lines in a flash.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)