Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 19, 2012

1000 Blog Posts!

I really cannot believe that I have had this blog this long. I really want to write more on it , but now I am without a computer again and having to use my son's. I can sometimes use my Kindle to write , but not often. I have learned a lot while writing on this blog. Some things I thought that I knew and had all wrong. Other things that I really thought were things that I could never learn or do are things that I am actually good at. I have realized a few things also. We need to have some more like-minded people around us. I do not think that we can survive for long with just US! I hope that others have found my blog to be full of good information and hope to have more food storage recipes soon. I have some more ideas in my head to share and things that will be done soon. ENJOY!

While I am getting more things wrote up you can check out my archives. Tons of great information and food storage recipes.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)