Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 26, 2012

On My Wish List!

I have a free Kindle app on my desktop, but have a short wishlist! (Hey, hubby, Christmas is coming up soon!) I want one of these - Kindle Keyboard 3G, Free 3G + Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers and ReVIVE Series Solar ReStore 2X Dual-Infusion External Backup Battery Pack and Solar Panel for Portable Smartphones / E-readers / MP3 Players and More USB Powered Devices so that in an off grid situation I will have all of my info and be able to keep it charged up!! That would work awesome. With all of the e-books that I already have on the desktop that have to do with survival (non-fiction and fiction) I really think that this would be the best thing for me. Other wise I am going to have to find some way to print all of this stuff off somehow. And that does not seem like anything that could happen soon. LOL

Free Solar Book

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)