Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Spicy "Cheeseburger" Nachos

This is another great recipe that I found in a magazine and turned it into some thing that uses what I have in my food storage. I sub the ground beef with my ground beef flavored TVP. You have to put equal amounts of the TVP and boiling water to make it up. Then I kind of keep it in the pan for a couple of minutes longer to kind of give it a "fried" texture. Cut a box or 2 of prepared cheese product that is Mexican style into cubes and add to the meat. (Velveeta Mexican, Mild) Melt it all together. Depends on how much you are wanting to make. I can use 1 box and it be enough for the 4 of us to munch on while watching movies. If you like it really spicy - you can also add a can or 2 of diced tomatoes with green chilis to this while it is melting. Right before you serve it add some diced green onion. Serve this with tortilla chips. USE GROUND BEEF IF YOU WANT TO.

Free Solar Book

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)