Ads 468x60px

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Chicken Carbonara

Just got done eating a plate of this. It was so yummy. I seriously do not know what is the matter with my camera now, though. Now the darn flash goes off anytime I take a photo, even when there is plenty of sunshine coming in the open back door! So my photos lately are looking simply horrible. But, please , take my word for it - THIS WAS YUMMY!

Chicken Carbonara

8 ozs of uncooked spaghetti - I used Angel Hair - it cooks a lot quicker.

1 cup of frozen baby sweet peas

3 slices of bacon

2 cups of the Keystone All Natural Canned Chicken

1 jar of Alfredo sauce

In a saucepan cook the spaghetti as directed. Add the frozen peas at about the last 2-3 minutes of cook time with the spaghetti. Drain it all and put it back into the saucepan. While that was cooking you should have fried up the bacon to really crispy, but not burned. Crumble it up when it is done. Stir the sauce, bacon, and chicken into the pasta and pea mixture. Cook over a low heat until it is heated through! About 5 minutes. Serve it with parmasean cheese grated over it. Serve this with a salad and some garlic bread. Great little meal that is very filling and yummy.

Free Solar Book

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)