Ads 468x60px

Friday, July 13, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Pizza Crust Dough

This recipe has a moral to it!! LOL!! I had such a bad morning yesterday that I just got lazy and did not want to cook at all!! Worried about car (motor mount and tires) and other stuff that happened in the morning. So I got lazy and wasted $15.00! Gosh, do you realize what I could have done with $15.00? I could have went to Dollar Tree and got some stuff or anything , besides wasting it on delivery pizza. If I had had a better day I could have used my pizza dough recipe , saved money, and had more pizza.

Pizza Crust Dough Recipe

1 package of dry yeast

3/4 cup of warm water

2 cups of all purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon salt

1 tablespoon cornmeal

In a measuring cup mix the yeast and warm water. Make sure the yeast is dissolved well. In a large bowl mix the flour, salt, and yeast mixture until well blended.

Cover the bowl and place in a warm place and let set to rise for about 10 minutes.

Oil your pizza pan and sprinkle the bottom with the cornmeal. Put the dough into the middle of the pan and with oily fingers spread the dough out to the edges. Make a ridge around the outside of the dough. Now put your items on your pizza that you like. Start with the sauce. You can put on anything. Cover with shredded cheese. Bake at 425 degrees until it is done.

Moral of this recipe - DON'T GET LAZY! MAKE YOUR OWN PIZZA AT HOME! IT IS BETTER AND CHEAPER!

Free Solar Book

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster

Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)