Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yellowstone Supervolcano


This is what I watched this morning. Kind of scary. How do you prepare for something like this? We live in Indiana and it would pretty much be messed up to by the ash cloud. Something like this would be the worst thing to happen to the world.

There is some information online about the supervolcanos. But, I really think that it is something that no one can really know how bad it will be. Most likely be worst than we could ever imagine and would affect the whole world. Keep track of the recent earthquakes in that area on USGS recent Quakes List. Looking at it now there have been a few in that area. My husband was out in that area a couple of weeks ago and they had shut down some of the park and roads because of rocks falling. Pretty scary stuff going on and something to keep an eye out for.



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)