Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Meatball Lo Mein

Great recipe for the frugal family.

Meatball Lo Mein

18 frozen original flavored meatballs. I always get them at our local grocery store for $1.00 a bag and can do so much with them that I always have a few bags of them in the freezer.

1 bag of frozen create a meal lo mein stir-fry meal starter

1 small red or green bell pepper

1/3 cup of water

Heat the meatballs as you are supposed to on the package. I do mine in a pan even though it says to use a microwave. I stopped using our microwave a few months ago after reading so much about how dangerous they are to your food. Google the dangers of microwave cooking. Pretty scary.

In a large skillet heat the frozen veggie mix , bell pepper, and the water. Heat until the veggies are tender and then stir in the meatballs. Serve. YUMMY> Kiddos love this recipe.

The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)