Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Have A Garden - No Matter How Small

A garden of any size will be a big help to you. I have a very small garden and it is already doing good. Nothing to eat yet , but there will be. We have tomatoes, baby corn, beans ( several types), brussel sprouts, and some green pepper that does not seem to want to come up. :(
No matter how much room that you have to have a garden in, make the most of it. Grow what your family loves and work with that. Every little bit helps. I can't wait until we have tomatoes. There are also a few tomato plants out by our shed from when I tore the plants out the last 3 years from the front. Threw them back by the shed and now they grow there too. Fresh tomatoes are just so good. You can never have too many of them. There are so many things to do with them. If you do not have a lot of room , at least, grow some tomatoes.



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)