Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Being Self-Sufficient & Prepared is More Important

I have been thinking a lot about getting self-sufficient and prepared. Thinking about what is important. Some things that I really thought was important are starting to be out on the back burner. If things happen like people say than having internet and tv is not going to be something that we will have or need anyway. There are other things that I am wondering about too. "Waking up" really makes you think differently about things and makes you realize a lot of stuff that you never thought of before. Things that I used to love to do just are not anything that I want to do now. I hardly get on Facebook anymore. Even though that is the only way that I can talk to any of my family. I love them all and they know that. I just do not have a lot of gumption to get online anymore. It just is not important anymore. Getting my family prepared and self-sufficient are what matter most. I love this blog and have had it since January of 2008! Wow! If I decide to cut the internet out I will only be able to get to the library once a week and will try to write on this then. Give updates. My oldest will graduate at the end of the month, so I have until then to decide. We have only kept the internet this long because of him needing it for school. A lot of his school work is done online. I will let you all know what happens. The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)