Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 9, 2012

Found Some Treasures Yesterday!

Went to families yesterday for Easter dinner. Which was awesome. My little brother has turned out to be a great cook. He starts culinary school next fall. My daughter and me went , taking the little man. He had fun hunting Easter eggs and telling me the whole time - " See MOM, there is an Easter bunny!". Yes, there is Little man, and his name is Uncle Geno! LOL anyway. When we left we drove by our storage unit to get a shelf for my daughter and started looking thru some boxes and I found a bunch of cool stuff that I had forgotten that we had. Some huge solar lights. Not sure where I got them or when, but heck if they work than who cares where they come from. They are so big that they have 5 solar panels on the top of them. Crazy! Found a box full of oil lamps. Which I did remember having. 2 of them are really nice older ones that have the hanging thing on them to hang them up on the wall. Could come in handy. Overall it was a good day and hope to make another trek to storage in the coming weeks. Want to get out what we need and can use. Donate the rest.



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)