Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Food Storage Recipe - Coffee Cake

This is an easy recipe and taste VERY good with a cup of coffee in the morning. My hubby asks me for this every Sunday morning.

Coffee Cake

The Cake -

2 cups baking mix

2 tablespoon sugar

2/3 cup milk

1 egg

The Topping -

1/2 cup of baking mix

1/3 cup of brown sugar

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

2 tablespoon margarine

Preheat you oven and grease a 9 inch round pan.

Mix all of the ingredients for the Cake , beat it well and spread into cake pan. Mix the topping items with the margarine until crumbly and sprinkle this over the cake.

Bake this for about 20 - 25 minutes.



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

1 comments:

Anne Birdsong said...

Hi, my name is Anne and I just found you through TMB. Your blog looks really interesting, and I'm looking forward to exploring it. I have a book you would like called Make a Meal. Basically shows you how to make mixes ahead of time, like homemade Bisquick. So you can grab it and make muffins or pancakes or whatever.
Love for you to pop over to my Life on the Funny Farm blog sometime to say hi! http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)