Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 16, 2012

Buy Stuff Even When Do Not Need It - For Stockpile

I have a habit of doing this. There are a few things that I buy every time I go to the grocery store even though at the time I really do not need it. I do this to build up the stockpile of stuff that I use almost daily. Toilet paper, aluminum foil, dish soap, shampoo, salt & pepper, etc. This stuff I can buy for low cost. Our local store has most of this stuff for less than a dollar. So it does not take from my grocery budget. Plus since I use this stuff a lot I save money. I never run out and I also add to the stockpile. It does not have to cost a lot to build a stockpile and once you get started, it will become second nature to be able to get good deals. I buy stuff when it is on sale. Use coupons. One other thing that I do is save all of our change. Once a month I take it to the grocery store that has one of those CoinStar machines and cash it in. I then take that money to buy ONLY things to add to the stockpile. Canned goods, sugar, coffee, etc.


The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

1 comments:

Paige said...

i found this on top mommy blogs ... so glad i did :)






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)