Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Food Storage Recipe - White, Pinto, & Black Bean Chili

I have not posted a new recipe in a while. I have been so sick.

White , Pinto, & Black Bean Chili

1 28 oz can of peeled diced tomatoes, do not drain

1 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes, do not drain

1 can of great northern beans , drained

1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed

1 can of black beans , drained and rinsed

2 tables spoons of chili powder

Optional - 1 small can of green chilies

In a large saucepan combine all of the ingredients and mix them up well. Bring to a boil , then lower heat to a simmer. Let simmer for about 10 minutes.

I always serve this with corn bread.


The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)