Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 7, 2011

Homeschooling a Toddler

I have been having so much fun with my little one this past year. He turned 5 in September and it just seems like in the past year he has gotten to be smart. He still like numbers better than letters and I have really had to find some super fun games and some movies to get him interested in even trying to learn his ABCs! He finally knows them and loves rattling them off to anyone and anywhere!! Now I have to tackle the learning to write and learn to write his name etc.
Most of my homeschooling worksheets and information comes for FREE from the internet and the library. I also have been lucky and have gotten great textbooks and workbooks at thrift store for almost free , children's books at our Goodwill are 50 cents. I have been buying them even if they are for grades ahead. I have most of what I will need for up to the 6th grade.
I am wanting to start a homeschooling group in our small town so that we can all meet and the kids can meet and help each other. I really think that would be a good idea. We could even go on "field trips". Go to museums , zoos, etc. Save money on gas etc. Most of the museums and places have lower group rates.

FREE HOMESCHOOL RESOURCES

Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K














The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)