Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baking Bread Part 2

The bread turned out pretty good and was gone by evening. LOL
I still need more practice. I did not think that the bread was "fluffy" enough. But, of course that might be just me. I am used to buying packaged bread.
I am still going to bake bread every weekend until I get it done right. I want to be able to bake bread good enough that if there was an emergency I would be able to do it with no problem. I am a firm believer that you need to learn to do things before it is needed!!!!!!



The Prepper's Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What recipe did you use? I've thought about baking bread, a lot. It seems to difficult of a project though! I can make bread rolls...with my mother's help:) Sliced bread seems like a much harder task, though.

Bloggers said...

yes it is hard!! I have been battling bread for a long time now. We used the recipe in the cookbook mentioned in this post.
http://preparedforsurvival.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-did-it.html






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)