Ads 468x60px

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Zombie Tomato Plants

They are back!! The tomato plants that I tried to get rid of last year and tore out. I actually had a tomato plant last summer that took over my front yard and we had thousands of cherry tomatoes. I tore it out and it came back , so I waited until it was very cool and no chance of it growing and tore it out - roots and all!!! Now by my shed where I threw it out at - I HAVE TOMATO PLANTS GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!! I just noticed it last night because I had to go behind the shed to get little ones ball!! How crazy is this. I call it my Zombie Tomato plant , because it just will not die.

HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD THIS HAPPEN BEFORE????



Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)