Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Small & Humble Garden

It is a real small garden - about 3 feet by 10 feet is all that I have space for. But me and my little one got it all cleaned out and turned over. Than we planted our seeds. He picked out Green Pepper, Cherry Tomatoes, Brussel Spouts, Zuchinni, Baby Corn, and Green Beans!! I think that for being 4 years old , he picked some great veggies to grow in our small garden!! I need to go and get some stakes and tomato cages so that when it all starts to grow we will be ready. Last year all that we planted there was tomatoes and green peppers. The tomatoes took over and we had thousands of cherry tomatoes!! My little one had just thrown the whole package of seeds. LOL This time I actually planned and only put in a few seeds. I think that it should produce good. I have some ideas for doing a couple of raised gardens out behind the shed that I want to work on this weekend. It is not supposed to rain too much. That is why I am so late getting this garden ready. Everytime I would plan on working and getting it done, A huge storm would blow in!! I also have strawberries inside in a huge pot and another huge pot that has Baby Cucumbers!! I can't wait until it all is grown and we are eating it all!!!!!!


Fresh Food from Small Spaces: The Square-Inch Gardener's Guide to Year-Round Growing, Fermenting, and Sprouting
Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)