Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Car Trouble

We had finally went a got a newer car 2 weeks ago and today we woke up and it would not start. Come to find out it had a bad battery in it. Luckily I had a battery here that was for our generator and it fit right in and started right up. But, how in the heck does a car lot sell a car with a bad battery in it. The positive post was broke off and the juice was leaking out. The positive thing was all corroded. Oh well. At least we had a battery. But what if we did not have one?? I guess we need to be prepared for any type of an emergency, not just food and home!! We also need to be prepared for car emergencies, also!!! I need to get one of those car kits , that have the jumper cables, flashlights, etc in them. I also want to have a bag with emergency stuff in it. Just something else to have to prepare for.


Ultimate Family Preparedness Pak

120 Serving Breakfast Only @ $198 (120 Servings breakfast assortment. No entrees) - Order Now!

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)