Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tried Something Yesterday

I had been reading online about making your own dehydrated sour cream. I had some in the fridge. So, I decided to try it out. I spread it out on the tray and turned it on. About 10 hours later I checked it and it seemed done. I took it out and it broke all apart. I placed it in my blender and pulverized it into a fine powder. Placed it in a jar and then just to be safe I put that in the fridge. Next time I make mashed potatoes I will try it out and see how well it is. I did not do a lot, just tried it out.

Has anyone had experience with making their own dehydrated sour cream??

How did you store it??

Now I am off to do some more strawberries.

0 comments:






Affiliate Disclosure: I am grateful to be of service and bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. Your support in purchasing through these links enables me to share more information and get closer to getting my family totally off-grid and on our own piece of land. This will let me share more and more information to allow , hopefully, for you to become more self-sufficient and able to become more prepared by reading my blog and purchasing items that I share with you that will help you. Thank you! :)